Travels in New Zealand

Details of Lara and C;aires travels in New Zealand.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Random photos that i'd forgotten to put in earlier in the year and last year





These are three random photos that i'd forgotten to put in. Firstly there is the beautiful photo of the Southern Alps of New Zealand. This was taken when Claire and I were flying out from Christchurch at sunrise. If you look in the distance, you can just make out Mt Cook, which is quite a lot bigger than the other mountains (obviously i guess).

The second photo is of me and the three beautiful kids i nanny; Lauren, Samantha and Jessica. I started nannying these girls in about Febuary of last year.

The third photo is of me and Rachel!
And the fourth photo is of all my friends; Claire, Bonnie, Analiese and Georgie, having a WILD night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home